Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lady In Black With Elements Of Pink....

I wore this to an event in Blue Frog, it was a Hip Hop Hustle night & I was supposed to go there after a heavy day of work. No issues, I say & rushed to a friends house nearby just wore this Classic Back Dress & teamed it with these Fuchsia Pink shoes & Guess Clucth (was wanting to wear them since long now!!!)…let my hair down with a little mousse & blushed my cheek a little…painted my lips in a shade of pink…smoked my eyes a bit with black & was Ready To Go…







2 comments:

  1. hey me getting married in Dec, want ur guidance.. lemme know if u have started taking orders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!!...firstly congrats!!...sure lemme know whenever u need mi help....& yes i do take orders :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails