Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fashion For You With A Dash Of Fun!....

Like many other days again it’s a Semi-Formal day for me but what the heck, I am still having fun!!!...These are Pleated Blue Pants which are back in Vogue…Its White ,Blue & Tan this time…Accessorize it to add some substance...To add some more fun to the pictures have used few frames !...hope you like it:)













OUTFIT DETAILS:
White Shirt from Beneton
Blue pleated pants from ZARA
Bag from Sisley
Neck piece from Aldo
bangles & Gladiators from Colaba Causeway

1 comment:

  1. hi, advance thanks fo visiting and supporting my blog

    Pls do add my blog link in your blog lists...In favour let me add yours

    And if you have any views about Love pls dont forgot to drop some comments in your views in my article LOVE IN INDIA..

    ah and pls dont forgot to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails