Friday, August 6, 2010

Make It Two In One.....

See how I have made one outfit serve two purposes by underplaying & overplaying the same outfit...…
Day-Have underplayed it by wearing Studded Black Ballerinas & lesser accessories to suit my day needs where I was expected to run around & be comfortable .Also used subtle colors. My bag is big to carry my files & other stuff.
Night-I have changed my Shoes to gladiator sandals. Added splash of color in my accessories & made it chunkier. My big black bag is replaced by a colorful Clutch.
Added a Fuchsia & Gold Belt to my high- waist skirt & highlighted my waistline.Also My Watch has two Gold Bangles with it.........
So see the magic of overplaying! It totally upgrades my outfit :)




DAY LOOK & NIGHT LOOK









OUTFIT DETAILS:
Day Look:
Grey Top from FCUK
Black Hight Waist Skirt from ZARA
Neckpiece from ALDO
Watch from Aldo
Bag from Aldo
Shoes from MNG





Night Look:
Grey top from FCUK
Black High Waist Skirt from ZARA
Neckpiece from ALDO
Fuchsia & Gold Belt from ForeverNew
Bangles & watch from Aldo
Clutch from GUESS
Black Sandals from Aldo



2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails