Thursday, August 5, 2010

Punk & Pink!!....

These days I am totally flipping over PINK!!!...A dash of pink can totally make your outfit full of life:)…
Pink is a universal color for love…its like this sweet side of Red!...I can go on on for several reasons why I like Pink!!!....but all I can say is that try it in accessories ,bag, shoes or one of the ensemble but remember to not over do it as Less is More….














OUTFIT DETAILS:
Pink Pants from ZARA
Black t from Bandra
Handcuffs from Aldo
Sunglasses from MNG
Bag from Aldo
Shoes from Adidas

1 comment:

  1. thanks for putting my blog on yours...visit the blog when u r free and drop comments as per ur wish and even u dont like ...drop comments.

    do foollow my blog..if you relay like it means

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails