Friday, July 16, 2010

Somethings Worth The Buy......

This attire is completely a steal as all of it is in a Sale & most of it is on 50% off!!!!!
It feels great when you get things you love n great brands at such worth it prices….so catching up with Sales is totally recommended!!!:)…
I love the details of these black pants as they have a tie up in the front & a Zip behind…Also the top has attractive storyline characters:)













OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top from MNG
Pants from FCUK
Bag from CHarles & Keith
Shoes from Charles & Keith
Neckpiece from Colaba

5 comments:

  1. Thanxxx Rebecca:)....I love sales too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is nice blog yar... me too Indian..I just visited and love your blog thus dropping comments...you do have a cool blog wit lot of intersting contents...pld so visit my blog..if you like just feel free to comment on it..thank u

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vinoth Thanxxx n m glad men r liking mi blog
    too:)...I will Sure C yr blog soon...
    @Tangerine Fairy Thanxxxx very much for aprreciatin:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails