Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Story Of My Black& White Stole & Orange Bag......

Every time I walked in MNG & PROMOD I Eyed this Orange bag & B&W Stole respectively…The Impulsive Shopper that I am I don’t think I have a long story for any thin!!!.....but these lucky things have one:-)….Both were priced more than I think they should have been d Stole was bought after 3 visits to d store and this MNG bag was made to b a great buy as recently there was a Sale and I got it for 60% off!!!!!...Well I say it was worth the wait :-)...Also Check out different ways of wearing the same Stole...











OUTFIT DETAILS:
Black Top from Fashion street
Jeans from MNG
Stole from PROMOD
Bag from MNG
Shoes from MNG
Accessory from bandra

2 comments:

  1. the color effect in the pic is super cool..don't you just love it when you get things of your choice in sale :)..the bag is delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me bout it...Sales Rock!...got bored of d same colors of d pics so indulged in some photoshop!....thanxxx:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails