Sunday, July 18, 2010

THEME PARTY: Party Till You Drop You,Me & a Fancy Prop!!!

This Weekend I was invited to a Theme party by my close friend Meesh which said THEME PARTY: Party Till You Drop You,Me and a Fancy Prop!!!!
I started thinking of ideas on my Prop & Boom I got this one,I became a Modern Warrior!!!
This Sword was lying in my Living Area i chose it as my prop!!to make my outfit suit the prop i wore a Military Green Top with Black Pants & Boots:)
Other Props were Mickey Mouse Band,Tail,Umbrella,Trishul,Caps & a scraf!!!















OUTFIT DETAILS:
Military Green Top from PROMOD
Pants from PROMOD
Ring & Earnings from Aldo
Boots from Tresmode
Trishul from China
.

6 comments:

  1. I liked the boots very much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Theme girl!!.Also Loveee your look:-)Shoes are superrrr hottttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a lovely theme to meesh!..Thanxx i loved these boots too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent post ..simrath..love your blog//pretty nice contents...cute and cool snaps as like my cool blog ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanxxx Craig...appreciate your comments...keep coming back for more:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails