Monday, July 12, 2010

Its My Black & White World If You like You Can Be A Follower....

These pics were taken on my office staircase …..I am wearing a shirt with a Brown Jacket to beat the cold in this Rainy weather …also if you guys have noticed I am putting pics up wit a B&W effect & some color alterations just for Fun!...Thanx to my friend Shai who introduced me to Photoshop....went through some Bloggers profiles & none on them had altered pics in every post…Wanted to be d first one to play with the pics in my every post!!!...All my post will hav atleast one B&W pic is what i have decided...I am sure many going to follow it cause its so much fun!!!:-)













OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shirt from Fashion Street
Brown Jacket from MNG(Steal buy as jus for Rs 500 in Sale!!)
Jegging from MNG
Bangle from Forever 21
Earning from Latin quaters
Shoes from Colaba.

4 comments:

  1. hey sweets

    have an award waiting for you on my blog in today's post..please go and grab it..congratulations :)

    http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com

    (the look above is cool..love the stripes with jacket and the earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!...m so honored it mi First One n u kno 1st means a lot:-)...Thanxxx so much..you have been so encouraging & supporting :-)....Thanx again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top! Love it paired over skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails